When life faces a barrier, art becomes a new perspective. It helpes to experience the deepest emotions, to explore the world and feel the essence of life. It is my parent and my child. My life.
Starting a new work, I rely on my feelings and subconscious. My characters are often human based and realistic. I use color, painting and plasticity to express my thoughts and ideas. Oil on canvas, watercolor, pencil or acryllic color make my dreams come true.
As an artist I participate in local, regional and all Russia art exhibitions (Tomsk, Novosibirsk, Barnaul, Moscow, Saint-Petersburg), informal art exhibitions (Tomsk, Maikop), all Russia art weeks (St-Petersburg), art projects (Tomsk, Moscow), art festivals (Tomsk) and carries out personal exhibitions. The recent project "Insomnia: Conscious dreaming" (2018-19) organized in collaboration with an art curator Anastasia Kuklina on the base of Tomsk state university was devoted to artist's ability to transform their emotions and desires into artistic shapes.
- Personal Exhibitions, oil on canvas, Tomsk 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018
- Personal Exhibitions, silk paintings 2011, 2012, 2013
- Annual Exhibition of Peter Gavrilenko’s Art Studio, oil on canvas, Tomsk 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Regional Young Artists Exhibition, Тоmsk, 2008
- Informal Art Exhibition New Port 15 years later, Tomsk, 2009
- IV Regional Young Artists Exhibition Az.Art.Siberia-2009, Barnaul, 2009
- St-Petersburg Art Week, St-Petersburg, 2010
- ХХХVI Regional Art Exhibition, Тomsk, 2012
- VI Regional Young Artists Exhibition Az.Art.Siberia-2013, Barnaul, 2013
- Art-project Face Control at Tomsk Regional Art Museum, 2014
- Regional Young Artists Exhibition, Novosibirsk, 2015
- All-Russia exhibition in terms of Michail Shemyakin project “ Chair in Art”, Maikop, 2017
- The Governor calendar of Tomsk region, Tomsk, 2018
- All-Russia exhibition “Cirсus! Circus! Circus!”, Moscow, 2018
- Insomnia: conscious dreaming. The painting of Elena Baboshko. Tomsk, 2018
- mUkA art-festival. Tomsk, 2019
- Regional art exhibition “River Tom-4. The minor motherland”. Kemerovo. 2020